Hotel The Shilla Seoul offers a central location in Seoul, providing guests with easy access to popular attractions. Within just a 5-minute drive, visitors can explore Dongdaemun History and Culture Park as well as Myeongdong Street. The hotel is conveniently situated 7.5 mi (12.1 km) away from Lotte World and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) away from N Seoul Tower.
Indulge in ultimate relaxation at the hotel’s spa, where you can enjoy rejuvenating massages, body treatments, and facials. For those seeking recreational activities, the indoor pool, spa tub, and sauna are perfect choices. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the property, ensuring guests stay connected. The hotel also provides concierge services and features gift shops/newsstands.
To make your shopping experience hassle-free, take advantage of the hotel’s complimentary shuttle service. Treat your taste buds to exquisite Korean cuisine at LaYeon, one of the hotel’s six restaurants, or enjoy the convenience of 24-hour room service. Unwind with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Start your day right with a buffet breakfast, available for a fee, served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
The hotel offers a range of amenities to enhance your stay, including complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. With three meeting rooms available for events, the hotel caters to various needs. Free self-parking is available onsite, ensuring convenience for guests.
Guestrooms at Hotel The Shilla Seoul provide a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere. Each room is equipped with a refrigerator and minibar. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available to keep guests connected, and cable programming is provided for entertainment. The bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Additional amenities include phones, safes, and desks, ensuring a convenient stay.
The Shilla Seoul location:
Places of interest near the accommodation
1. Gyeongbokgung Palace: This majestic palace is a symbol of Korean history and culture. Visitors can explore its grand halls, beautiful gardens, and learn about the country’s royal heritage.
2. Namsan Seoul Tower: Situated on Namsan Mountain, this iconic landmark offers breathtaking panoramic views of Seoul. Visitors can take a cable car ride to the top and enjoy the stunning cityscape.
3. Insadong: Known as the cultural heart of Seoul, Insadong is a vibrant neighborhood filled with traditional tea houses, art galleries, and antique shops. It’s the perfect place to immerse yourself in Korean art and crafts.
4. Myeongdong: For shopping enthusiasts, Myeongdong is a paradise. This bustling district is home to countless fashion boutiques, cosmetics stores, and street food stalls. Don’t forget to try some delicious Korean delicacies while wandering around!
5. Bukchon Hanok Village: Step back in time and experience traditional Korean architecture at Bukchon Hanok Village. This well-preserved neighborhood showcases beautifully restored hanok houses, offering a glimpse into Seoul’s past.
6. Changdeokgung Palace: Another UNESCO World Heritage site, Changdeokgung Palace is renowned for its stunning architecture and serene gardens. Take a guided tour to learn about its historical significance.
7. Namdaemun Market: One of the oldest and largest traditional markets in Seoul, Namdaemun Market is a shopper’s paradise. From clothing and accessories to fresh produce and souvenirs, you’ll find everything you need here.
8. Dongdaemun Design Plaza: Designed by the famous architect Zaha Hadid, this futuristic landmark is a hub for fashion, technology, and art. Explore its unique exhibitions and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere.