Located in Gimhae, the 7 Motel offers a convenient and comfortable stay for its guests. Situated just steps away from the popular Shineo Bowlingjang, guests can easily indulge in a fun game of bowling without having to travel far. Additionally, the Royal Tomb of King Suro is only a short 3-minute drive away, allowing guests to explore the rich history and culture of the region.
For those interested in sports and entertainment, the Busan Asiad Main Stadium is approximately 13.1 miles (21.1 km) away from the hotel. This iconic stadium has hosted various international sporting events and concerts, making it a must-visit destination for sports enthusiasts and music lovers alike.
The Lotte Department Store Busan Main Branch is another notable attraction located about 13.5 miles (21.7 km) from the 7 Motel. This renowned department store offers a wide range of shopping options, including luxury brands, trendy fashion, and local specialties. Guests can indulge in a day of retail therapy and explore the vibrant shopping scene of Busan.
With its convenient location and proximity to various attractions, the 7 Motel is an ideal choice for travelers seeking a comfortable and well-connected accommodation option. Whether guests are looking for a relaxing stay, exciting activities, or an immersive shopping experience, this motel offers it all.
7 Motel location:
Places of interest near the accommodation
1. Busan Museum of Art: Located just a short distance from 7 Motel, the Busan Museum of Art is a must-visit for art enthusiasts. The museum showcases a vast collection of contemporary and modern art, featuring works by both local and international artists. Visitors can explore the various exhibitions and immerse themselves in the vibrant art scene of Busan.
2. Beomeosa Temple: Nestled in the foothills of Geumjeongsan Mountain, Beomeosa Temple is a historic Buddhist temple that dates back to the 7th century. The temple is renowned for its stunning architecture and serene atmosphere. Visitors can take a leisurely stroll through the temple grounds, admire the intricate details of the buildings, and experience the tranquility of this sacred site.
3. Gamcheon Culture Village: Known as the “Machu Picchu of Busan,” Gamcheon Culture Village is a colorful hillside neighborhood that offers a unique cultural experience. Visitors can wander through the narrow alleyways adorned with vibrant murals and explore the quaint shops, cafes, and art galleries. The village also boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city, making it a popular spot for photography enthusiasts.
4. Gyeongju Historic Areas: A short drive from 7 Motel, Gyeongju is a city steeped in history and known as the “museum without walls.” This UNESCO World Heritage site is home to numerous ancient temples, tombs, and artifacts that showcase the rich cultural heritage of Korea. Visitors can explore the Gyeongju National Museum, visit the famous Bulguksa Temple, and wander through the picturesque countryside dotted with ancient relics.
5. Haeundae Beach: For those seeking relaxation and sun-soaked shores, Haeundae Beach is the place to be. Located in the Haeundae District of Busan, this popular beach stretches for over a kilometer and offers pristine sands, crystal-clear waters, and a vibrant beachfront atmosphere. Visitors can soak up the sun, take a dip in the ocean, and indulge in the delicious street food and seafood offerings available in the surrounding area.
6. Taejongdae Park: Situated on the southernmost tip of Yeongdo Island, Taejongdae Park offers breathtaking coastal views and lush greenery. Visitors can take a scenic walk along the coastal cliffs, enjoy a picnic amidst the picturesque surroundings, and even catch a glimpse of the famous Taejongdae Lighthouse. The park also features a cable car ride that provides panoramic views of the sea and nearby islands.
- Busan Museum of Art
- Beomeosa Temple
- Gamcheon Culture Village
- Gyeongju Historic Areas
- Haeundae Beach
- Taejongdae Park